Big Sun Photography's online training is based firmly in the same methodology as our private local tutoring. The only difference is that we are communicating via the internet using the latest in virtual meeting/classroom technology.
We provide online training (sometimes called virtual training) for the following subjects: Photography, Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. We also tutor a variety of 3rd party applications and graphic plugins like NIK and OnOne software.
So why would you choose to learn online instead of taking more traditional tutoring lessons? Below we show you some of the advantages.
- More flexible scheduling (including short notice training).
- Available rain or shine (a concern for photography classes).
- Easy accessibility to demonstrations (videos, applications, sample imagery, etc)
- Real time screen sharing (particularly valuable for software training).
- Training from any location.
- Price advantage.
- Recorded Classes (your entire class can be recorded for later viewing. No note taking, No worries about missed information).
While there are some advantages which Online Training has over traditional In-Person training, likewise, there can be areas where In-Person Training has the upper hand. Let's take a look at a comparison chart. This will help you decide which option works best for you.
|Personal one-on-on training with a live instructor.||
|Real time demonstrations of software applications.|
|Demonstration of camera menus, controls and features
|"In the field" photography demonstrations.|
|Ability to practice shooting with instructor feedback.
|Recording of entire class.
(No note taking, review the class anytime you wish)
|Short notice scheduling
|Training from any location.|
|Display sample images of various techniques.
|YES NO YES, but not as effectively.|
Watch this video showing how easy it is to use our software.