In Depth Full Day Photography Lessons
Advanced Photography Lessons...
Once you have mastered the concepts within the "basic photography" lessons, it's time to put those new skills to work in the field.
Private Photography Classes:
- Class will last a full 8hrs.
- Classes will take place at multiple locations during the day (dont worry, I'll drive). This might be locations around Golden & Denver or could take us into the mountains depending on what we're trying to learn.
- The real advantage is being "in the field" with your instructor there to help instead of just getting information and being sent off to try it on your own (as with most classes).
- We have the time to integrate all three aspects of teaching into a single class:
- Learning - instruction on topics.
- Doing - actually putting what you learn into practice.
- Reviewing - we will review the day's work on a computer and go over the results to discuss how to improve what you did and to some "post work" to make your results look their very best.
Full Day: The full day advanced class will have us out and about "in the field" shooting and learning for approx 5-6 hrs at multiple locations. With this much time we can travel to appropriate locations for specific interests (for example into the mountains for landscape or downtown Denver for "street photography", or maybe a festival for "editorial".... you get the idea). After shooting we will return to a computer where we can look at and review the images you've taken. This allows us to discuss what you did right and what could have been improved. If you have any "winners" we can also spruce them up for you in post. It will be a long day yes, but you'll learn a lot and have fun as well.
Note: These longer classes are highly flexible, so if we find we are loving our "field" shooting then so be it, we don't have to do the computer review that day. If you really want to learn more about Lightroom or Photoshop than maybe we spend less time shooting and more time doing post work on the images you take.
What Subjects are Coverd?
Below are some of the most popular subjects.
- Table Top Macro Photography (often associated with product photos).
- Outdoor Portraits.
- Night Photography / Long Exposure.
- Home Studio.
- HDR Photos.