White or transparent backgrounds – used for Amazon, Ebay, website shopping carts, etc
PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY PRICING
Catalog Image Pricing Guide
Need a Custom Quote?
On location photo shoots, magazine “hero shots”, lifestyle, food, etc.
Base Pricing: price / photo + (studio fee) = Total Price
- 5-10 photos = $45 / image (+$50 studio setup)
- 11-30 photos = $35 / image (+$75 studio setup)
- 31-50 photos = $25 / image (+$200 studio setup)
- 51-100 photos = $21 / image (+$250 studio setup)
- 101-350 photos = $15 / image (+$500 studio setup)
- 351-700 photos = $13 / image (+$700 studio setup)
- 701+ photos = $10 / image (+$1,000 studio setup)
*What is a “studio fee”? This charge helps to offset additional expenses as projects increase in size: (test shots, setup/tear down times, time cleaning items, time packing and unpacking, storage space and accessories).
Included Free of Charge
- Basic Retouching
- Clipping Path/Masking (transparent background if requested)
- Natural Shadow or Reflection
- High Resolution Images in JPG or PNG
- Amazon and Web Ready JPG Images
- Pure White Background
- Online Proofing & File Delivery
- Worldwide Royalty Free Use License
- Product Prep
- Liberal commercial usage license.
- Size: Items over 15″ = may incur additional costs for larger projects.
- Jewelry = +$10 / photo
- Clothing = +$7 / photo
- Hand Model (or other body parts) = +$23 / photo
- Light Painting = +$100 / photo
- Compositing = must call with details
- Selective exposure = +$25 / photo
- Focus Stacking = +$25 / photo
Group Shots: (multiple items in a single photo)
- 3 Items = +$10 Per Photo
- 4 to 6 Items = +$20 Per Photo
- 7 to 12 Items = +$40 Per Photo
- 13+ Items = Contact for Quote
- Turnaround time represents completion of photo shoot with an online proof gallery for the client to review.
- Finished deliverable files will not be turned over until full payment has been received.
- 14 to 21 Business Days = included in standard pricing.
- 7-10 Business Days = + $30 per Photo – Contact to Confirm Availability
- 4 to 5 Business Days = +$75 Per Photo – Contact to Confirm Availability
- A liberal commercial usage license is included in the standard pricing. This is suitable for the vast majority of our clients; however, copyrights can be purchased for additional fees.
- STEP 1: CREATE A SHOT LIST
- List Items: List each product you need photographed. Similar products can be listed just once with an accompanying number of items (ex: Stuffed animals  )
- Angles: Any item that requires multiple angles must be noted as such, including the number of angles and description of the angles desired
- (ex: Perfume bottle (3 angles)
- straight on from center of bottle
- back side from center of bottle
- front of bottle 45 degree angle / from a position above the bottle.
- (ex: Perfume bottle (3 angles)
- Group Shots: Any images where multiple objects are included together must be identified (ex: three bottles of cream together with packaging box).
- STEP 2: SELECT IMAGE STYLES
- We have created pages with informative descriptions and sample photos of the most common image styles requested by clients.
- If your selected image style requires props, environment or models, please provide the details for each applicable image, as this can effect pricing.
- Some types of products require special imaging techniques (see links below).
- View image style samples | View specialty images samples
- STEP 3: POST PRODUCTION OPTIONS
- Basic image development is included.
- More Advanced post production work incurs additional fees.
- View post production options.
- STEP 4: WRITE OR CALL TO RECEIVE YOUR QUOTE